Mini Apple Pies
Just in time for the upcoming holiday, kids and adults will love these easy to make, yummy treats! There are just 4 simple ingredients, and you get to control the amount of sugar that is added!
Check out our Instagram Reel demonstrating how to make these fun, yummy treats!
Mini Apple Pie Recipe
• Pre-made pie crust (or make your own)
• Apples (we used Granny Smith)
• Brown Sugar
• Dice up your apples and add cinnamon and sugar. Mix together.
• Roll out your pie crust and use a cookie cutter to create the shape of your choice. Make one for the bottom and one for the top of your mini pie.
• Add your pie filling to the bottom crust.
• Place the second piece of your pie crust over the top.
• Use a fork to close the edges of your pie.
• Brush butter on the top of your pie.
• Bake at 375 degrees until golden brown.