Weekends are for waffles!
Typical pre-made waffles have about 18+ ingredients, and this one has just 9! I always make a double bath and then freeze extra for easy weekday morning breakfasts that can go straight from the freezer into the toaster!
• 2 cups- Flour
• 4 tsp. Baking Powder
• 1 tsp. Salt
• 2 tbsp. Sugar
• 2 tsp. Cinnamon
• 2 Eggs (Separated)
• 1/2 cup Butter (melted)
• 1-1/2 cups- Milk
• 1 tsp. Vanilla
• Mix the dry ingredients.
• Mix the wet ingredients (except for the eggs whites).
• Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients
• In a separate bowl- beat the egg whites- moderately stiff consistency.
• Fold in egg whites to the waffle mixture.
• Cook in waffle maker to desired consistency.
**Picky Eating Tip** : Try serving waffles in different ways-whole, sticks, cut into shapes. Sometimes just changing the shape of what we are serving can make all of the difference!