The Best Hummus
Everyone needs this amazing hummus recipe! Sioux Falls has an amazing restaurant, Sanaa’s! The owner and chef is one of the kindest people you will meet! We love Sanaa’s hummus recipe, and are lucky to have her cookbook and make it at home!
One of the key things for making a really good hummus is to use dry garbanzo beans, and soak and cook them!
Here is the recipe from Gluten Free Mediterranean by @sanaacooks27 !
• 3 cups- Garbanzo Beans (cooked)
• 2 cups- cooking liquid from the beans
• 1/4 cup- Tahini
• 2 Cloves- Garlic
• 1/4 cup- Lemon Juice
• 1/4 tsp- Cumin (ground)
• Salt and Pepper
• To cook garbanzo beans, soak for about 6-8 hours. Once soaked, boil for 60-90 minutes, until tender.
• Put the cooked beans, cooking liquid, and garlic in a processor and blend.
• Add the rest of the ingredients and process until smooth.
• Serve with veggies, chips, or pita bread.