Thanks to @myfussyeater for this delicious recipe! This broccoli pesto went perfectly with @gogoquinoa macaroni, but is a wonderful edition to any pasta! The boys even loved it the next day in their lunchboxes!
• 1-1/2 Cups- Broccoli (Cooked)
• 1/4 Cup- Parmesan (Grated)
• 1/3 Cup- Olive Oil (Extra Light)
• 5- Basil Leaves
• 1 tblsp.- Lemon Juice
• 1- Garlic clove
• Salt and Pepper (to taste)
• Cook the broccoli.
•Add the broccoli and all other ingredients to the processor.
• Blend until smooth.
• Add the pesto to the pasta or other food item of choice.
• Store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.