Air Fryer Broccoli
Both kids and adults will love preparing and eating broccoli this way!
• Fresh Broccoli (cut into florets)
• Extra-Light Olive Oil
• Garlic Powder
• Grated and Shredded Parmesan
• Lemon Juice
• Place broccoli in a bowl and add EVOO and seasonings and mix well.
• Place about 1 tablespoon water under the rack of your air fryer.
• Place broccoli in the air fryer and cook at 400 degrees for about 4-5 minutes.
• Open air fryer and sprinkle in grated Parmesan, stir and cook for another 1-3 minutes.
• Place broccoli in a bowl or plate and squeeze lemon juice over top.
• Finish with some shredded Parmesan cheese.